Hi everyone, I'm a 23 year old Canadian black guy. Here's my life-story if you're interested lol.
My parents immigrated here before I was born and have always preached the script very strongly. As a matter of fact my father is the most scripted, close-minded, risk-averse, safety-driven person I've ever met to this day. He's very conscientious, very smart and very hard-working. Growing up, mistakes were costly, even with things like dropping a fork on the floor by accident.
As for myself...
Hey everyone
My parents immigrated here before I was born and have always preached the script very strongly. As a matter of fact my father is the most scripted, close-minded, risk-averse, safety-driven person I've ever met to this day. He's very conscientious, very smart and very hard-working. Growing up, mistakes were costly, even with things like dropping a fork on the floor by accident.
As for myself...
Hey everyone
from Hey everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment